Serbian Orthodox Church in Ecka is one of the oldest preserved cultural monuments in Banat. It is considered that it was built in 1711 by Serbs, after a great migration and exodus from Serbia in 1690. The church is dedicated to the Saint Nicholas, and the church’s slava is on May 9th according to the old or on May 22nd according to the new calendar. Only the two basin roof of wooden pieces are preserved from the original building. The roof of the belfry is also covered by wooden tiles, and it is done in Baroque style. Therefore it presents a rarity, because it is not common in the church architecture to cover new shapes with old materials. There is a part of the old iconostasis from 1744, the work of Nedeljko Popović Šerban, whose works mark the epoch of painting creation on the territory of Tamiš’s Banat. The iconostasis is well preserved and a part of it is in the Museum of Zrenjanin. The iconostasis in Baroque engraving is also kept in the church, and it was painted by Theodor Popović in 1786. The church’s gifts originate from different periods, and a few old books are of great importance. Regarding its great cultural and historical significance, the church is under protection of the state according to the Decision of the authorities in 1948, and it is declared as the national estate.